Saline Ettore and Infersa, with three mills restored and fully functional, flank the Stagnone lagoon along the "Salt Road" that runs from Trapani to Marsala. Visit the salt flats or walk along the road that runs alongside, especially at sunset, it is a very suggestive.
Wine cellar Florio
Built of tufa stone by Vincenzo Florio in 1832, reflect the style of Anglo-Saxon era, with wide arches and floor "beat" dust tuff. The property, which covers about 44,000 square meters, is the heart of the production of Marsala wine.
Palace VII april
Built between the '500 and' 600 where previously was the Loggia dei Pisani, today is home to the City Council.
Wreck of the Punic ship
Kept at the Regional Archaeological Museum "Baglio Anselmi", the only one in the world found a few meters below sea level at Punta Alga.
Kept at the Regional Museum Archaeological "Baglio Anselmi", this statue carved from a single block of marble, crystal, probably of Asian origin rhodium, it was found headless near the Church of St. John the Baptist.
Road axis of the ancient Roman city that corresponds with today's avenue XI Maggio and Via Vittorio Veneto.
Hypogeum Crispia Salvia
Trapezoidal burial chamber with walls decorated with scenes in color, kept at the Regional Archaeological Museum "Baglio Anselmi".
Church of San Pietro
It stands on the sixteenth Monastery of Benedictine nuns. Today it houses the Municipal Museum of Garibaldi.
Mosaic in the Roman Insula
The color mosaic of Medusa, made with precious marbles local and continental, adorns one of the most famous rooms of the luxurious Roman insula.
Cave of the Sibyl
The "Cave of Sybil", which tradition indicates as the grave or the abode of the Sibyl Cumana or Sibyl Sicula, is in the basement of the Church of St. John the Baptist at Boeo.
Cloister of the Carmine's Convent
Sign of the settlements of the mendicant orders in Marsala, now the Convent houses the Municipal Art Gallery.
Museum of Flemish tapestries
Museum of Flemish tapestries with a series of tapestries of the XVI century depicting the Jewish War. It is eight copies, donated 10 July 1589 by Mons. Antonio Lombardo to the matrix of his native city, whose authenticity is guaranteed by the double B separated by a red shield indicating which city sourced manufacturing Brussels.